- February 2023 Clinics open on sundays and holidays
- Tax for February 2023
- 【Correction】Apology and Notice of Multilingual News Letter issued on winter 2022
- 【Application starts on December 14】(For households other than single-parent households) Ibaraki Prefecture’s Special Benefit to Support Low-Income Households with Children
- Registration for after-school children's club (jido club) for school year 2023 has began
- We are accepting public comments on the Second Tsukuba City Basic Guidelines for Globalization
- (For single-parent households) Ibaraki Prefecture’s Special Benefit to Support Low-Income Households with Children
- Event for parents and Babies; Let's be crafty!
- We are looking for foreign residents who can support others
- Support Payment in Response to Surging Energy and Food Prices (For households exempted from FY 2022 municipal tax)
- Registration for daycare center enrollment from April 2023 has begun.
- For those who receive daycare center services
- [Streaming Now]Symposium on Tsukuba Super Science City
- Plastic containers and packaging can be collected four times a month.
- Tsuku Bus schedule and Fare
- Multilingual Newsletter 2022
- Countermeasures against COVID-19 at festivals and other events
- Revision of Child Allowance (jido teate) Scheme in FY 2022
- Connect and Enhance Your Life in Japanese, A Japanese Language Learning Website for Foreign Nationals living in Japan
- Guidebook on Living and Working (Notice from the Immigration Service Agency of Japan)
- People vaccinated against COVID-19 overseas
- Vaccine Information for Foreign Residents
- Tsukuba PCR Testing
- Please continue to take measures against COVID-19.